TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Booking Policy
All bookings must be received in writing and must include the following:
• Delegate/s full name/s
• Company name
• Company Address
• Contact Name
• Telephone Number
• Payment details (further information in section 2)
Taskmasters Tactical Limited will take payment immediately upon booking training. Once payments are cleared, a confirmation will be sent to the client directly and your place/s will be confirmed.
No bookings will be placed until funds have cleared.
Any bookings cancelled after this stage will be subject to cancellation charges (see Section 2. and table below)
Bookings can be made at any stage prior to the commencement of the required training course, although Taskmasters ‘Tactical Limited does recommend the client calls before booking to confirm the required availability.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all delegates meet the requirements set out in the Taskmasters Tactical Limited course requirements. In sending a written booking request, the client confirms that the delegates booked are already trained and qualified to the level required.
For safety reasons Medical questionnaires and doctors’ certificates of health must be forwarded for all training delegates. Delegates may be refused training for safety reasons on the basis of their medical history. Taskmasters Tactical Limited reserves the right to exclude any candidate from training if a sufficient medical history is not provided prior to commencement.
2. Cancellation Policy
Cancellations and transferrals must be received in writing no more than 14 days prior to the commencement of training.
The client may replace a cancelled delegate with another suitably qualified delegate at no charge. Any name changes must be received in writing prior to the commencement of training. Taskmasters Tactical Limited training charges will still stand regardless of any of the following:
• If the delegate fails to attend the training course
• The delegate fails to complete the full course for reasons out of the control of Taskmasters (UK) Ltd
• The client fails to provide on-site equipment as requested by Taskmasters Tactical Limited at the time of confirming on-site training
• The delegate is disqualified as a result of miss-adventure, absenteeism, un-reasonable behaviour, un-safe behaviour or any other reason given by one of our trainers.
Taskmasters Tactical Limited withhold the right to expel any delegate from training as a result of miss-adventure, unsafe behaviour, absenteeism, un-reasonable behaviour or any other reason given by our trainer/s.
All decisions made by Taskmasters Tactical Limited trainers are final.
Taskmasters Tactical Limited withhold the right to cancel training if the number of delegates attending is not adequate to justify the cost or for any other reason out of the direct control of Taskmasters (UK) Ltd. If Taskmasters Tactical Limited do cancel training for any of these reasons, All delegates booked will be offered the chance to re-book on another mutually suitable date or time. If a mutual time cannot be agreed, a full refund will be offered to the client.
If Taskmasters Tactical Limited only manage to partially complete a course due to illness or any other reason outside of the direct control of Taskmasters Tactical Limited we will endeavour to either re-book the remainder of the course or another full course will be made available to the delegates.
Cancellations, date changes and delegate changes can only be made in writing to Taskmasters Tactical Limited directly from the client.
Taskmasters Tactical Limited cannot be held responsible for any of the following:
• Delegates who arrive and do not meet all requirements suggested under our course description
• For the performance of any delegate after completing the course
• Delegates who fail to attend classes
• Delegates who fail to attend part of the course (missing any part of training will automatically disqualify delegate)
• Missing equipment or requested tools (this applies to on-site training only)
• Weather conditions
Delegates must be able to speak, understand and write English.
Where on-site training is required, Taskmasters Tactical Limited will provide a fully comprehensive list of all equipment required in order to commence training. Any equipment that cannot be provided must be reported to Taskmasters Tactical Limited at least 14 days prior to the commencement of training in order to make the necessary alternative arrangements. Taskmasters Tactical Limited withhold the right to pass any of these costs on to the client.
ALL COURSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE
A non-returnable 20% Deposit is required to confirm any training course. The final balance will become due 14 days prior to the commencement of training.
Credit card payments will be taken at the time of booking. Confirmed bookings are subject to the authorisation of any credit or debit cards. Cheque/Postal Order payments will be banked at the time of booking. Confirmed bookings are subject to the clearance of any cheques or postal orders.
Credit accounts can only be used for the payment of training with the express permission of Taskmasters and only if the account is up to date with no arrears & and all payment terms adhered to.
Taskmasters reserve the right to; withhold all booking confirmations, cancel planned training bookings and withhold certification until full payment has cleared.
Taskmasters supply goods & services according to these terms & conditions, which override any conditions of sale stipulated by the purchaser.
CANCELLATION RATES TABLE
Notification Time (prior to training commencement) and % Charge of final balance
14 working days or less = 100%
28 – 15 working days = 75%
42 – 29 working days= 50%
56 – 43 working days = 25%
57 days + = Standard administration charge of £15.00
TASKMASTERS TACTICAL LIMITED - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Taskmasters supply goods and services according to these terms and conditions, which override any conditions of sale stipulated by the purchaser.
2. Taskmasters reserve the right to amend prices and specifications if necessary and to decline to supply.
3. In the case of proforma invoices, goods or services will only be supplied upon the receipt of cleared funds. If paying by cheque, please allow 4 working days for clearance. In the case of training, bookings will only be confirmed on the receipt of cleared funds covering 20% deposit. Full payment for training must be forwarded at least 14 days prior to the commencement of training. Bookings without a deposit or cleared balance in the allotted time will be cancelled and the client will be liable for the cancellation charges listed above.
4. For account customers, Invoices must be paid within 30 days of invoice date or by the time stated on the invoice. Any Invoices paid as a card payment will be subject to a 4% processing fee. Taskmasters reserve the right to charge interest at 4% above the basic rate per day on any monies outstanding over 30 days.
5. Surcharges will be applied in the case of Taskmasters presenting payments, which fail to clear the purchaser’s bank.
6. Orders are binding from the time of acceptance by Taskmasters. Cancellations for goods and services will only be accepted in writing to Taskmasters. In both cases, Taskmasters reserve the right to charge for any cancellations made. As per our charges table above.
7. Ownership of goods supplied by Taskmasters shall not pass to the buyer until such goods are fully paid for.
8. If the whole price for the goods or services is not paid by the due date Taskmasters shall at its absolute discretion be at liberty to withhold documentation, refuse future training, withhold goods or maintain an action for the price of the work/goods.
9. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Taskmasters may maintain an action against the buyer for any loss or damage suffered in consequence of the buyer’s failure to pay the price of the work/goods.
10. Please be aware that work at height, difficult access, rescue and associated activities are potentially hazardous and may present a risk of serious injury or even death. Persons engaged in such activities must take appropriate measures to ensure they are competent, properly trained and able to assume full responsibility for any risks and damages, which might arise from the use of any equipment used for such activities.